- Redoing videos over and over again to make sure you got everything right in one take or face the daunting task of loading your raw video into Camtasia or another editor to make everything perfect.
- Making sure your videos were optimized for the web (So they looked good and didn’t take too long to start playing).
- Having a different mobile version of your videos to show users of iPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile devices (More and more people are doing most of the web viewing from their smart phones and other mobile devices).
- Basically using “duct-tape” to try and put all the pieces together with Camtasia, Screenflow, Jing, Handbrake while continually looking for the “perfect” solution to make it all easier or less time consuming.
- Uploading large files to your own server, Youtube, Amazon S3 or other video hosting service.
- Getting the proper code in place to display your videos with the hope that mobile devices would be able to see the mobile version of your video.
- Tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
- The lowest refund rate in the industry for Clickbank (Only 2%).
- More top marketers and 6 to 7 figure launches use Easy Video Player than anything else. (Mike Filsaime, Chris Farrel, Ryan Deiss, Jason Moffatt, Maria Andros, Justin Brooketo name a few).
- Drag and drop your video into a desktop application (Mac and Pc Compatible) that will optimize and convert your video for the web, let you edit if needed, upload it and give you the code to copy and paste to your website.
- Record your screen or face camera from within this application and even draw on the screen.
- Never worry about whether users on mobile devices can see your videos (It creates and displays a mobile version of your videos for you).
- Split test your videos to see which ones are shared the most, have the most engagement and which versions make the most money.
I love making video training products, sales & marketing videos, great tutorial videos to help all you fine folks…
But I HATE building websites to sell my video training courses!
Even with WordPress as the platform, it’s always such a chore to “duct tape” everything together. Themes, pages, membership areas, payment processing, plugins, social media capabilities and sharing, hosting on cloud servers…geeze!
I’ve been looking for a solution for quite a few years. I really liked the Kajabi platform when it came out but it is just so frickin’ expensive! I cancelled it almost immediately…
Earlier this year I found and bought what I think is finally going to be what I need to get sites up quick & easy:
Here’s an impromptu look at what it is from my weekly screencast coaching webinar:
FOR A LIMITED TIME (until July 12th, 2012), you can get the same system I have including UNLIMITED sites and some big bonuses.Click HERE to watch the full webinar replay and demo:
This is an hour long so budget some time. If this is a fit for you and you want to get bullet-proof sites up without dealing with a ton of technology…it is well worth the investment of time to watch!
Want a time saving tip?
1. Click this link ==> Watch Webinar
2. Go to close the webinar page
3. Choose “Stay On This Page” at the Exit Popup
4. Enter your name & email
5. You will then be able to watch the good stuff WITH player controls so you can Pause, Rewind, etc.
Don’t you just hate videos with no controls?? I do…
Anyway…I wanted to give you a heads up on this because of the limited time offer. I’m currently building some sites with it to market some of the TONS of products I own resell rights to but was too lazy to get them up and going.
I think it’s worth noting that what I’m getting is really the things I don’t need to now worry about:
Pretty good list…
I’m recommending that even if you think you can use this, grab it.
If you don’t like it…get a full refund!
Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.